Pozzolani cement is a building material that has some of the characteristics of Portland cement but differs in composition. The use of this cement is economically viable, and most contractors and builders use it to reduce project costs. Pozzolanes are aluminum and silica materials that, at normal temperatures, if they mix with lime water, create unstable materials that can be converted into cement. Adding pozzolan to Portland cement will change the properties of the cement and its structure.For more information about natural pozzolans cement you can visit our site.
What is natural pozzolans cement?
Pozzolani cement is composed of 15% pozzolanic and has many unique properties. Pozzolanic materials play an important role in increasing the strength of concrete and increase its durability against various factors. Materials such as microsilica penetrate the hair follicles and form an impermeable dense concrete. These materials increase the durability and strength of concrete against freezing. Other pozzolans, including blast furnace slag and fly ash, also reduce the permeability of concrete but reduce the resistance of concrete to freezing.
Portland pozzolanic cement can be used to replace ordinary Portland cement in various uses. Pozzolanes do not have the ability to adhere, but when they turn into powder and react with moisture with calcium hydroxide, they form a sticky substance. The strength of pozzolanic cement depends on the amount of Portland cement and the degree of activity of the pozzolans. At present, this cement with approved quality is mass-produced in cement factories and has special and acceptable characteristics. Pozzolans are cheaper and more abundant than other materials used in the production of cement, which makes the use of pozzolanic cement cost-effective. If pozzolanic Portland cement is used in concreting, the volume of concreting is significantly reduced. Consumption of pozzolanic cement greatly reduces the use of cement in concrete.The use of pozzolan significantly reduces the cost of cement production.
For more information about pozzolana cement you can visit our site.
Exporting high quality of natural pozzolans cement
Advantages of pozzolanic cement
- Due to the market situation and the increase in the price of construction materials, the use of pozzolanic cement is economically viable. This cement reduces construction costs. Portland pozzolanic cement reduces the rate of heat generation from hydration in cement.
- There is no possibility of cracking the concrete surface due to the excellent physical and chemical properties of cement.
- Reducing the amount of fuel and raw materials in cement production helps to conserve natural resources.
- Puzzles prevent the alkaline reaction of silica that occurs in concrete aggregates.
- The use of pozzolanic cement is very desirable in hot and humid areas, but in cold areas, the concrete must be protected from freezing. For more information about pozzolanic stabilization you can visit our site.
دیدگاه شما با موفقیت ثبت شد.